Saturday 16 November 2013

A great fan forum

I was looking around the internet and I really couldn't seem to find any good sports fan forums or clubs for me to join but then I finally found one decent one that seemed like the people where interesting in what you had to say and was quite polite.. many forums nowadays have just mostly trolls roaming around in them... what saddos. Anyway I joined the fanzak forum in hope of meeting some new sports fans and chatting about sport... my second favorite thing in the world! My number 1 favorite thing has gotta be music but anyway. I joined the forum and people there are so friendly! But unfortunately not many people have heard of this forum before so there really are not very many members.. I guess the more member's there are ona  forum though means there is higher chance trolls find the forum too and arguing starts. Anyway if you have a bit of time I suggest you see what im fussing about... and maybe join? Some of the things you can talk about is American football, soccer, basketball... well any sport really. But if you are into playing sport rather then watching it then there is a sport health section which you might find good too whereby people tell about how they got fit and good at sport and how you can too... Iv not posted that much on that section but when I did i did get some pretty good advice I must say!

Oh yeah to find the forum click this link fanzak.com

(This isn't a advertisement or anything... The fanzak forum is a great place and just needs more members, I do not run or maintain fanzak or have any connections with the owners I just wanted to share this unsuperficial forum with you guys... before it just dies completely.)

No comments:

Post a Comment