Saturday 16 November 2013

Wait you can grow taller with shoe lifts?

I was reading something on the internet recently that said something on the lines of its possible to grow taller if you have on some shoe lifts in your shoes... This is quite extraordinary.. I think where I read this was over on the fanzak forum where they are always talking about crazy things like this... but this really did catch my attention because I am small myself so I decided to test out these shoe lift insoles for myself to see if what they are saying on fanzak is true or not.. I have been wearing the insoles for a couple of day and height gain is instant... just like high heels work but without the massive obvious heel the insoles are out of sight and out of mind meaning you can get on with your day without anyone suspecting a thing. Moreover the insoles dont damage your feet like high heels can over time.. I am not quite sure exactly how the shoe lifts accomplish this but I think it is something to do with some sort of support technology added to them. With all these positives you may thinking that the insoles will cost a arm and a leg but trust me mine didn't! I am 3 inches taller all thanks to the insoles! Haha go ahead you know you wanna.

2 comments:

  1. Good composed article. It will be steady to any individual who uses it, including me. Continue doing what you are doing – can'r hold up to peruse more posts. appear taller tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are going to use shoe lifts to deal with medical problems, then you need to talk with your doctor to decide upon the appropriate height you would need. Lift Height Insoles

    ReplyDelete