Saturday 16 November 2013

Sport has lost it meaning or what?

I used to be the biggest sports fan in the world but I really do think that sports has lost it meaning and I try to watch as little mainstream sports as I can.. saddly the same thing can be said with music... Everything now i about making money.. surely capitalism like this is preventing real innovation, inspiration and motivation to do the best we can. We have no incentive to do anything apart from getting the most money. For sport money being your only motivation to be the best creates shallowness and laziness and in sport why watch someone who is less motivated for the team to win then you? It doesn't make sense.... I play more sport then I watch now.. and i try to always get better at what ever sport I play and I know I will never get paid millions like these big sports pros do but I just play it because I enjoy playing it! Capitalism destroys everything that is good and creates a constant human battle of survival that spam across everything.. even sport and even music! That why I hate capitalism and I dont like mainstream commercial sport anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment