Saturday 16 November 2013

American football is just boring...

I did try to watch American football..honest I did but my gosh not for long . American football just is so annoying its more of a one big advertisement than a sport and it is always constantly stopping and starting to get in more ads. I am from England which has the bbc and the bbc has no ads on tv! I would really hate to live in America where capitalism really is rampant and everyone lives under the rule of big cooperation's telling them how to live and what they MUST buy... Does anyone know what I am talking about when I say this? Surely other hate American football too? Or are most Americans so used too all the ads by now they are blind to them? I dont get why American football is so popular with all the stopping and starting it is really hard to keep up and it just turns into some fragmented mess with ads everywhere... Not my cup of tea if you ask me. I think that I will stick to watching my British sports on the bbc for the time being with no ads whatsoever.. that suits me as I dont like being told what to buy every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment