Saturday 16 November 2013

Going skiing soon

I decided that because I have never been skiing I have to at least try it.. so im going skiing in Italy soon with my friends.. Im paying, costing me a lot of money but skiing should be fun.. It is a very cold sport so when I am skiing ill have to wrap up warm other wise I will be to cold to do anything and when I am cold it wrecks everything and I am not throwing my money away just to be cold. Has any one else been skiing before? I will be staying in this little wooden hut thing on a top of a mountain.. I am flying there and then il be picked up and driven all the way up the mountain... Im not 100% sure what is going to happen as the holiday place sorted out everything for me... il just get to italia and see what happens really.. haha... Im not the cleverest of people when it come to organization and stuff like that. What I am planning on wearing when I go skiing is some really warm self heated coat, some lightweight but wool lined skii boots and some insoles to go in them.. and just some other really warm clothes... I will probably go there missing some really vital piece of kit like my skiis or something.. oh well it will be a adventure so wish me look why dont ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment