Saturday 16 November 2013

Preparing for skiing soon!

In my last blog post I mentioned that i am going skiing soon.. how exciting. To prepare I thought i should at least prepare myself for the cold so I decided that I will start running in the cold in the morning this will help me get used (acclimatized to the cold) and get fit and healthy too.. as with skiing it is meant to be a very tough exercise that only the very fittest can survive... so i really do need to get fit! I am so excited about going skiing.. I will bring my laptop with me to blog here and tell you all how I am getting on... but then again I dont know if they will have wifi all the way up in the mountains where it is very isolated and snow everywhere.. but we will see. Well I guess that i can still bring a long with me my laptop and just create a diary and post it on the internet when I get back... yeah that sounds about right. Anyway has any one got any tips for skiing? IL need all the tips and tricks there are.. I am really clumsy so I will probably fall over a lot or worse come back home wiht a couple broken bones and what not! Oh dear... Well I guess most accidents happen because people are to aware and I should just enjoy skiing and not think about falling over and hurting myself.

I will definitely make sure I take lots of photo to post here or somewhere to show you guys all my adventures when I go skiing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment