Saturday 16 November 2013

What music do you listen too when working out

When I workout and or go on a  run I usually listen to really upbeat trance music as it really is motivating and inspiring which helps me run a little bit faster and because i like listening to the music it makes me run for longer just so I can listen to the full playlist.. Listening to music whilst I run or workout also distracts me from the pain of exercising and helps me push further.. But it has to be said though that you want to be aware enough and not just listen to the music and not actually workout properly though.. as sometimes i just listen to the music and forget to actually do anything.. but sometimes I know that I do push myself really far because the music help me by inspiring me! The human body is not a machine and need inspiration to work as much as anything else like food and nutrition motivation and inspiration is the greatest driving forces behind us... unlocking this will make you the best sport person ever..like it sometimes does to me! I assure you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment