Saturday 16 November 2013

Seo and stress can kill!

I work in a office my job is seo.. so I am always sat down all day and getting stressed out because seo is a very stressful job it en-tales getting websites to rank in the search engines and because search engines are pretty much run by real evil nerd..honestly they are the most evil freaks ever.. then it can be really stressful. Not moving and stress all day are ingredients for a heart attack so that is why when I am not working 12 hours a day i am moving like crazy and always active! Staying active by playing sports and runnign around a lot will hopefully put the balance right and keep me healthy... Many people in my situation though dont as they are simply way too tired after a stress full day at the office to actually then go out and play sports or exercise.. which means that overtime this can really be lethal.... So not noly are these nerds destroying small businesses and causing people stress these nerds can be blamed for heart attacks and deaths too I would imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment